California Hard Money Lender
From the sprawling Redwood Forests in the north to the golden-crested beaches in Los Angeles and San Diego, California is one of the lushest and most luxurious places to purchase real estate. Between Silicon Valley’s young and professional draw and SoCal’s laidback coastal lifestyle attracting people from all across the globe, the Golden State is rapidly becoming one of the hottest places to invest.
Getting your real estate business off the ground doesn’t have to be a far-fetched dream—when you work with hard money lenders in California, sourcing the capital you need to follow your dreams is just an application away. With Source Capital, buying a condo, commercial property, or fix and flip property is possible. Our team of expert investors are here to provide the financing you need to make a competitive offer and dive into your real estate business venture.
Use the links below to find the answer to any questions you may have about hard money lenders in California:
How can I get approved for a hard money loan in California?
If you’re looking to invest in single-family homes, apartments, or commercial buildings, a hard money loan is the simplest and quickest answer to your need for immediate capital. When you work with Source Capital, our equity-based approval processes make it easy, even for those with low credit, previous bankruptcies, or past foreclosures. Unlike traditional bank loans, getting approved for a hard money loan is straightforward, streamlined, and designed to save you time.
To get approved for a hard money loan in California, simply follow these steps:
- Step 2: Provide all details about the property and your forecasted plan
- Step 3: Submit your application— within 24 hours, we will get back to you with a written offer
- Step 4: Upon acceptance, you will receive your funding between 7 to 10 days
- Step 5: Make monthly repayments via mail, phone, or direct deposit once your loan is issued
Source Capital works diligently to structure our California hard money loans on a case by case basis, creating loans with your interests and needs in mind. This means you can rest assured knowing that you will receive the funding you need under the best terms available for your current situation or circumstances.
What happens if you default on a hard money loan in CA?
Hard money loan contracts typically feature a default interest rate clause that discloses interest rates can significantly increase in the event of default. This gives the borrowers a short period of time to bring the loan to balance. If the hard money loan remains in default, lenders are authorized to foreclose. Because the property was used as collateral, any paid portion of the loan becomes forfeited.
In California, state laws indicate that all foreclosure processes are to be managed outside of the court system in a non-judicial foreclosure.
What are the benefits of working with hard money lenders?
When you work with California hard money lenders, you can count on exemplary performance, fast funding, and trustworthy service. At Source Capital, our immediate access to investor capital allows a fast and easy loan process for our clients.
Whether you’re searching for Southern California hard money lenders or interested in Northern California hard money loans, there are a number of outstanding benefits of working with hard money lenders in the Golden State. Some reasons why you may want to choose a hard money lender over a conventional bank lender include:
- Loan Terms: Traditional loans typically have terms ranging between 10 and 30 years that steadily accumulate interest every month. Hard money loans feature more manageable short-term agreements that range between 1 to 3 years and feature favorable fixed interest rates starting at 8.99%.
- Fast Approval: Get approval within 24 hours of submitting your loan application—no headaches with paperwork, credit checks, or other time-consuming processes.
- Timeliness: We understand that your time is money. Instead of hassling you with lengthy applications and long wait times, our streamlined process is simple to navigate and makes it easy for you to get the funding you need within weeks—not months, like traditional lenders.
What kind of properties can I get a hard money loan for in California?
California private money lenders fund all types of residential and commercial real estate properties. Our professionals have experience with loans ranging from single residences to industrial complexes. From retail spaces to office units, multi-family rentals to hospitality, and industrial real estate transactions, we are experienced in lending to people in a variety of real estate disciplines.
Properties that can be funded by a hard money loan include:
- Residential Properties:
- Apartments and condominiums
- Multi-family units like complexes and planned communities
- Single-family homes
- Duplexes, triplexes, and quadruplex properties
- Commercial Properties:
- Office spaces: businesses, executive suites, medical offices
- Industrial zones: distribution centers, warehouses, manufacturing factories
- Hospitality centers: restaurants, hotels, motels
- Buy and holds
Source Capital provides funding solely for business purposes only— contact us today to see if your real estate venture qualifies for a hard money loan. Whether you need a hard money loan in Bakersfield or a San Jose hard money loan, we provide funding for a wide range of properties all throughout sunny California.
Reasonable Rates on California Hard Money Loans
Act quickly on a real estate investment in California with private funding from Source Capital. We charge no prepayment penalties or junk fees that you may encounter with other lending companies. Our team is trained to expedite the hard money lending process for each client, ensuring you get the money you need, when you need it.