Google 5-Star Rated Direct Hard Money Lender
San Diego Hard Money Lender
Recently Funded California Transactions
“The staff at Source Capital has helped me create new income streams. They are consistent, direct and deliver every time.”
“As a lender myself, working with Source Capital shows that there are still a lot of good people in our industry, and we will definitely be in connection to do future business together. Job well done.”
“We were very pleased with the service we received from Source Capital. Communication was clear and responsive, funding was quick, and terms were as agreed and proposed.”
“Recently completed another flawless transaction with Source Capital. Why would anyone want to go anywhere else? They’re the best.”
“The team at Source are consummate professionals who work efficiently and effectively. Simply stated- truly exemplary and professional people”
“Source Capital has been an absolute pleasure to work with throughout. These guys are on top of their game”
“In all my years, I can confidently say they are the most professional, prompt, courteous, and efficient private lender I have ever worked with!”
“They were very responsive and extremely helpful and would certainly use them again. I highly recommend their services.”
“I have never dealt with a hard money lender before but I can tell you my experience with Source Capital was very positive. I highly recommend”
“I have always had a highly professional and honest experience with everyone on their team and would recommend to anyone looking for financing.”
“They are always so patient, helpful, and professional. and have helped me so much! This can be such a stressful process, but they make it all so easy.”
“Smooth and fast transaction as the loan was funded in 8 days. They are a pleasure to work with – Strongly Recommended.”
“Highly recommend Source Capital Funding if you need money fast and you value efficiency. I will go back to them again if I need funding in the future. “
San Diego Hard Money Lender
There’s a reason why San Diego is dubbed America’s Finest City. Eternal sunshine, countless beaches, a sprawling food scene—these are just some of the reasons why San Diego is the dream destination for many. With a rapidly growing real estate market, finding the right property at the right price for your investment portfolio can be challenging. At Source Capital, our private investors are here to work with you to supply the funding you need to get started in real estate investing in San Diego.
If you’re ready to reach your real estate goals, get started with Source Capital. As one of the top providers of hard money loans in San Diego, we can help finance any project, big or small. From single-family home purchases to fix and flip endeavors, our team will work with you to ensure you have the finances to tackle your project.
Use the links below to find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about San Diego hard money loans.
- What is a hard money loan?
- Why should I choose a hard money loan?
- Can I get a hard money loan in San Diego with low credit?
- What kind of properties can I get a loan for in San Diego, California?
- How do I get approved for a hard money loan?
- Source Capital is your go-to hard money lender in San Diego
What is a hard money loan?
A hard money loan is a type of asset-based loan backed by real property, such as a home, and is typically issued by a private investor. Unlike traditional loans that are financed by banks or credit unions that can take weeks or months to approve, hard money loans can be issued quickly, so you can have the funding you need when you need it.
At Source Capital, you can get approved within 24 hours, with funds transferred to your account within seven to ten days. This way, you won’t have to stand by waiting while you watch other investors snatch up properties before your eyes.
Why should I choose a hard money loan?
Unlike traditional loans, hard money loans are asset-backed, so they don’t focus on perfect credit history. Rather, we look at the property you’re investing in and its potential value, along with the equity in your real estate to back the loan. Some of the top benefits of choosing a hard money loan Lender in San Diego include:
- Quick Approval: Hard money lenders can approve loans quickly. At Source Capital, you can get approved in as little as 24 hours and have funds wired to your account within 7 to 10 days.
- Fewer Requirements: You don’t have to worry about having a low credit score, poor financials, foreclosures, or bankruptcies holding you back from getting a loan. Hard money lenders use your property as collateral, not your credit and income, meaning you have a higher chance of getting approved.
- Additional Lending: Some lending institutions, such as banks and credit unions, might place a cap on the number of loans you can have. Source Capital, on the other hand, can grant anywhere between $20,000 and $5 million in hard money loans.
- More Financing Opportunities: Many banks and conventional lenders don’t lend to certain projects, such as fix-and-flip projects, because they think they’re risky, and it doesn’t work with their business model. Hard money lenders like Source Capital can offer short-term agreements anywhere between 1 and 3 years and work with a variety of projects.
Can I get a hard money loan in San Diego with low credit?
Yes. In fact, Source Capital has no minimum credit requirement to get approved for a hard money loan in San Diego. Our hard money lenders in Southern California are committed to helping you get the financing you need for your real estate ventures. Whether you’re in need of a Riverside hard money loan, a hard money loan in Modesto, or a loan right here in San Diego, our team of private investors are ready to work with you no matter where in California you decide to purchase.
What kind of properties can I get a loan for in San Diego, California?
San Diego County is the fifth-largest county in the country in terms of population. With so many people calling San Diego home, from out East in Julian, up north in Oceanside and Carlsbad, and to the south in Chula Vista and National City, there are plenty of real estate opportunities to take advantage of—whether commercial or residential. Properties eligible for a hard money loan in San Diego include:
- Residential: Single-family residences, condominiums, apartments, duplexes, triplexes, quadruplexes, and multi-family units
- Commercial: Office (businesses, medical, executive suites), retail (shopping malls, supermarkets, convenience stores), and hospitality centers (bed and breakfasts, restaurants, hotels, motels)
- Fix and Flip: Remodel, buy and hold, and complete rehab
In San Diego, you’ll find plenty of different types of properties to add to your investment portfolio. Source Capital can provide you the necessary funds to make these endeavors possible.
How do I get approved for a hard money loan?
Getting approved for a hard money loan in San Diego is easy when you choose Source Capital. The average interest rate for hard money loans in San Diego is around 9.7%. However, when you work with Source Capital, you can get approved for a hard money loan with an interest rate as low as 7.99% — meaning you’ll save more money over time. This is important to consider when the average home price in San Diego is $680,000.
If you’re ready to get approved for a hard money loan, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Complete our online application, or email or call us directly, which should take no more than ten minutes. Make sure to provide as much information as possible, so we can determine your eligibility quickly.
- Step 2: Wait for your written offer, then review the terms and conditions.
- Step 3: Check your bank account to ensure the appropriate funds were wired.
- Step 4: Make monthly payments via phone, mail, or direct deposit.
Once these steps are complete, you’ll be on your way to investing in your dream real estate property.
Source Capital is your go-to hard money lender in San Diego
Since our inception in 2007, Source Capital had funded over $400 million in hard money loans. If you’re looking for a trusted private money lender in San Diego, California, look no further than Source Capital. With no minimum income requirement or credit score, you can easily get approved for a hard money loan for your real estate investment ventures. Get started by giving us a call at 888.249.6957, or start your online application, where you’ll get a response within 24 hours.
Areas We Serve
We lend throughout Arizona, California, and Minnesota. Please contact us to discuss your scenario and speak directly to a decision maker.