Houston Hard Money Lender
Looking for the right hard money lenders in Houston, TX to help finance your next real estate project? Source Capital is your simple and effective solution. We offer hard money loans to use on fix-and-flip projects, commercial real estate ventures, and a wide variety of qualified real estate investing projects.
When you work with Source Capital, you gain access to our industry-leading expertise, team of dedicated professionals, and unmatched customer service. Feel free to call and speak with one of our representatives about your financing needs, or fill out your application online today.
Can I get a hard money loan in Houston with low credit?
Source Capital has no minimum credit requirements — that means you can get a Houston hard money loan regardless of your financial history. Unlike a traditional mortgage, we don’t require perfect credit history just to secure financing. Next time you’re looking for hard money lenders in Houston, TX, you won’t have to worry about your credit score getting in the way of securing the funding you need.
Curious to know how it works? We don’t usually investigate borrowers’ financial details (like income and credit score). Rather, hard money lenders use assets, like home equity and owned property, to secure your funding. This ensures that our approval process is fast, simple, and hassle-free. We often complete the process and approve loans within 24 hours — then we get funding to you within 7 days through a direct wire transfer to your account.
Source Capital hard money loans in Houston help you put your credit history behind you and your future as a real estate investor in front of you.
What kind of properties can I get a loan for in Houston, Texas?
Our Houston hard money lenders are happy to help match you with the right funding for a variety of real estate options. Houston hard money loans can be used to finance a number of Texas-based residential, commercial, or industrial properties:
- Residential properties include: fix-and-flip properties (buy and hold, remodel, and complete renovation), 1-4 unit homes, like single-family residences, apartments, condominiums, duplexes, triplexes, and even quadruplexes, and multi-family units (including buildings, complexes, planned communities)
- Commercial properties include: retail space (like malls, strip malls, and urban retail), office space (business, medical, executive suites), hospitality centers (restaurant, hotels, and motels)
- Industrial spaces include: warehouses, manufacturing plants, and distribution centers
Source Capital is one of the premier commercial hard money lenders in Texas; whether it’s an office park in Lawndale or the perfect warehouse near the Second Ward, we’ve got your back for Houston real estate funding. And for real estate investors looking for a Houston hard money lender to finance a bridge loan, Source Capital can set you up with financing options lasting up to 12 months.
Note: Certain regulations may apply whenever you seek funding for any real estate venture, including from Houston hard money lenders:
- The Texas Homestead Act
- The Texas Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (“Texas SAFE Act”)
Source Capital has experience with a variety of clients across different industries, and we have the expertise to guide you through both residential and commercial real estate transactions. Everyone’s real estate venture is different, and may require different strategies, so we’re committed to offering loans to investors working with diverse property types. No matter what your real estate game plan is, Source Capital has the funding you need to get ahead.
Whatever your real estate business goal may be, Source Capital is happy to provide you with the funding you need to achieve it. The average home price in Houston is $192,000, however the growing market may start trending higher. With that in mind, there’s no time like the present to jump in while low prices last — and thanks to our fast hard money loan approval process, you can get the funding you need quickly to dive in whenever you’re ready to take on your next real estate venture.
Where else in Texas can I secure a hard money loan?
Our solutions aren’t just available in Houston— we are proud to be a leading Texas residential hard money lender all across the Lone Star State. So, no matter where in Texas you want to start investing, there’s a funding solution to get your project moving:
How much does a hard money loan cost in Houston, TX?
Source Capital is proud to offer industry-leading rates on all of our financial products, making critical funding available at a rate that keeps you competitive on the real estate market. Your loan’s exact rate may depend on a few factors, which will be reviewed during our lightning-fast approval process.
In addition to our competitive rates, when you sign up for a loan through Source Capital, you can expect some of these outstanding benefits:
- Easy application process with clear, easy-to-understand language
- Fast turnaround for approval status—typically we can get you an answer within 24 hours of receiving your loan application
- Quick funding and closing, often within 7-10 days following approval
- No minimum income requirement: the size of your paycheck won’t stop you from getting the funds you need
- No minimum credit score — put your financial history behind you
- Limited-income and self-employed borrowers are welcome
- Fixed interest rate starting at 8.99% so you don’t have to stay guessing about your rate
- No prepayment fees or “junk” fees that clutter up your loan and drag down your bottom line
- Terms lasting up to 36 months to give you enough time to see your project to completion
How can I get started with a hard money loan in Houston?
Since our founding in 2007, we’ve helped fund over $400M in real estate loans secured with property. Our wealth of experience gives us confidence in handling even the most complex real estate transactions — and our clients know they can count on us to deliver as promised time and time again.
We let our satisfied borrowers speak for themselves (and point to our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau), as well as our five-star reputation as one of the industry-leading private money lenders in Houston, Texas.
Get started with your Houston hard money application today. The process is quick and easy, and we can often get you your answer within 24 hours. Apply now and start your property investment plans in Houston today.