San Francisco hard money lender
The Bay Area is one of the most beautiful areas along the California coast. With Silicon Valley drawing in young and seasoned professionals, beautiful scenery attracting the outdoorsy type, and a diverse culture bringing in people from all walks of life, the city of San Francisco has something for everyone. This means you have an excellent opportunity to begin investing in real estate in the Bay Area.
At Source Capital, we can help get your real estate business up and running with a hard money loan. Whether you’re interested in buying a condo, commercial property, fix and flip property, or office, our team of private investors are here to get you the financing you need to make a competitive offer. Get in touch with Source Capital today, and read on for a comprehensive guide on how to get a hard money loan in San Francisco.
What is a hard money loan?
A hard money loan is an asset-based alternative that uses real property as a form of collateral. Unlike traditional bank loans that perform credit checks, background checks, and personal history reviews, hard money lenders skip those invasive steps and look at the property at stake.
Hard money lenders use assets, such as a retirement account, real estate, home equity, or personal property, as collateral in the event of a default. Our private money lenders are much more interested in your property and its potential value than your financial and personal past.
Those interested in investing in real estate in San Francisco should look at hard money lenders for financing. Through real estate investing, you can start to build equity, supplement your retirement plan, and maintain a flexible work-life schedule. A hard money lender in the Bay Area can help you get started on a lucrative future.
Can I get a hard money loan in San Francisco with low credit?
Yes, you can get a hard money loan in San Francisco with low credit. At Source Capital, our private money lenders don’t take your credit history into consideration when approving you for a loan. We also don’t look at your income and other areas of your financial history to determine your eligibility. Instead, we use your assets, such as owned property and home equity, as collateral.
This makes our approval process quick and straightforward. In fact, you can get approved within 24 hours, with funding wired to your account within 7 to 10 days. With your credit history behind you, you can get the funding you need to secure your dream real estate property in the Bay Area when working with Source Capital.
What kind of properties can I get a hard money loan for in SF, California?
If you’re looking to secure property in San Francisco, Source Capital has you covered. Our California private money lenders fund projects for residential and commercial real estate properties alike. We’ve tailored hundreds of hard money loans in San Francisco to our clients’ benefit. Our professionals have experience with loans ranging from single residences to industrial complexes.
We finance projects for business purposes only, so contact us to see if you qualify for a hard money loan. Properties that can be funded by a hard money loan include:
- Residential Properties: Single-family units, apartment complexes, condos, duplexes, triplexes, and quadruplexes are all eligible for a hard money loan. Residential properties are competitive and get bought quickly. Beat out the competition with a helping hand from our hard money lenders.
- Commercial Properties: We’ve financed several types of commercial properties, including multi-family, hospitality, office, retail, and industrial properties. If you’re looking to expand your portfolio into commercial and industrial complexes, we can create a custom loan for you.
- Fix-and-Flip: Whether you’re new to fixing and flipping homes or you’re part of an established house flipping business, hard money loans from Source Capital make it easier to purchase a hidden gem quickly and renovate it into a gorgeous sell in no time.
Whether you need an Oakland hard money loan for an industrial property or a hard money loan in Anaheim for an apartment complex, we provide funding for a wide range of properties all throughout California.
Why should I get a hard money loan?
Hard money loans can be beneficial for a variety of reasons. Some reasons why you should get a hard money loan in San Fransisco include:
- Quick Turnaround: Waiting to get approved for a traditional loan can take months while banks review your financial past. Working with Source Capital’s hard money lenders in the Bay Area means you can get approved in as little as 24 hours, so you can buy your dream property before a competitor.
- Shorter Terms: Conventional lenders may require a loan term anywhere between 10 and 30 years while accruing interest every month. Our short-term hard money loans can last anywhere between 1 and 3 years with a fixed interest rate starting at 8.99% — much lower than San Francisco’s average hard money rate of 9.9%.
- Additional Lending: Some financial institutions might not grant you all the funding you need to secure a property due to a poor credit score or blemished financial past. Our hard money lenders in San Francisco are happy to provide you with all the funding you need, anywhere between $20,000 and $10 million.
San Francisco has one of the most competitive real estate markets in the country. With the average home price around $1.3 million, getting the financing you need to secure such an expensive property can be difficult when working with a traditional lender. At Source Capital, we’re here to help you achieve your real estate goals with the proper funding.
Source Capital is a leading San Francisco hard money lender
Whether you’re looking for a retail property near Golden Gate Park or a single-family home in the Mission District, a hard money loan from Source Capital and bring your real estate endeavors to fruition. Since 2007, our private money lenders have issued over $400 million in loans to our clients to help them achieve their dreams. To get ready for your residential future, call us today at 888.235.7191, or complete our online application, and one of our hard money experts can perform a consultation to get you fast funding for your next real estate project.